-SECURE-CONNECT: Oakley’s proprietary helmet technology, Secure-Connect, seamlessly integrates optics and helmet as one for a completely new experience. Secure-Connect magnetically connects and mechanically secures the visor to the helmet, both in the ride and stowed positions.
- INTEGRATED PRIZM™ VISOR: The integrated visor features a dual lens powered by Prizm Lens Technology to improve contrast and enhance clarity for detecting snow contours, textures and obstacles, and an inner anti-fog lens.
- LENS-SEAL ADJUSTMENT: Built into the side of the helmet is an adjustment button that allows the visor to be pushed back into the wearer’s face to help create a custom, comfortable seal.
- LENS EJECT BUTTON: Located on both sides of the visor, the lens eject button releases the visor from the helmet both in the ride and stowed positions.
- LENS LANDING ZONE: Located at the front/top of the helmet, the Lens Landing Zone allows the wearer to intuitively stow the visor in place just as they would a traditional goggle using Secure-Connect technology.
- DURAMATTER MIX SHELL: A hybrid-shell construction method using a mix of durable hard-shell DURAMATTER and traditional lightweight polycarbonate that creates a wellbalanced design and is strategically applied to selected areas of the helmet.
- SKULL MATRIX: A unique integration that combines fit and protection allowing the helmet’s internal retention system to wrap in all directions around the wearer’s head, helping to enable a secure comfortable fit.