A fun-loving directional shape that''s serious about park laps and making the most of spring conditions.
Burton''s own Jackson Tupper attacks the debut Slush Puppy with his signature whimsical style and dystopian themes. Nothing pairs so perfectly with surfy spring side hits and apres-tailgating with friends as a keyboard-slaying horse and a sunny-side-up egg.
- Bend: PurePop Camber
- Shape/Flex: Directional / Twin
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™, Squeezebox
- Fiberglass/Base: Triax™ / Sintered
- Other features: The Channel®, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™, Super Sap®
- Personality: 4 - 7 (Medium - Aggressive)
- Terrain: PARK: 7, ALL MOUNTAIN: 8, POWDER: 4
- Warranty: All 2014 or newer Burton snowboards with The Channel® mounting system are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase
- Artist: Jackson Tupper
The Channel® - Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you - The Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).