Blow-dry your chassis with tough, lightweight GORE-TEX fabric performance and high-output ventilation.
Tough as nails and fully taped, the men's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX 2L Swash Pant features bomber waterproofing and breathability thanks to GORE-TEX two-layer fabric. Built for those who operate at a higher level, it also features a performance oriented articulated fit and Test-I-Cool venting, which zips open knee to knee, for maximum cooling. A bluesign® approved GORE-TEX fabric provides peace of mind for riders who strive to support products that improve environmental and worker health and safety. The cargo pocket array features a tool sleeve in the right hand pocket.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the knees for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- GORE-SEAM tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Triple-needle-reinforced inseam; Crotch gusset for mobility
- Articulated patterning
- Crossflow venting; Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting; Exterior thigh vents
- Cuff elevators; Anti-scuff cuffs; YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets, back pockets, and cargo pockets with tool sleeve