Burton's highest tech two-layer jacket with GORE-TEX fabric and insulation that's focused around the core like a built-in vest.
As one of the smartest jackets in snowboarding, the Men's Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Swash Jacket's PrimaLoft® insulation is like a built-in vest, focusing warmth around your core while leaving your arms light and free to move about. High-tech in every respect, the Swash is fully sealed against wind and water with the added reinforcement of GORE-SEAM tape, and it is equipped with a lightweight lining for ramped-up wicking and breathability. Additional features like adjustable powder gasket cuffs, a water-repellent waist gaiter, and YKK® water-resistant zippers make this the one to wear when the weather get rugged. This jacket is fully backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- PrimaLoft® Silver insulation [60g front and back body] repels moisture while trapping heat to keep you warm in nasty conditions; GORE-SEAM tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents; No-lift underarm gusset;
- StormForm attached hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood-length-adjustment YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Power mesh wrist gaiters; 200D nylon side panels provide durability; Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets, chest pockets, and bicep pass pocket, interior power mesh dump pockets, and zippered interior media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing