Storm cycle to spring slush. Rugged GORE-TEX fabric performance that excels in any weather.
The bomber feel of the Men's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX 2L Cyclic Jacket makes it a superb shell for riders who use and abuse their gear on a daily basis. Fully sealed with GORE-SEAM taped GORE-TEX two-layer fabric, it breathes when setting steep bootpacks, yet provides total waterproofing when it's puking two inches per hour. Harnessing the function-first design and backcountry utility of [ak], the Cyclic's dialed detailing includes ample venting, a systematic mapped lining, water-resistant zippers, and a rider-driven articulated fit.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; GORE-SEAM tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents; No-lift underarm gusset
- StormForm attached hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood length adjustment
- 200D nylon side panels provide durability; YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets, chest pockets, and bicep pass pocket, interior power mesh dump pockets, and zippered interior media/goggles pocket with therma-pocket for keeping your device warm
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing