Show the world what you see with GoPro
GoPro cameras give you the ability to show your 90-year-0ld grandma all of the crazy stuff you do — from a first person perspective! They’re small, they shoot ridiculously good video quality and your swag will catapult through the roof. If you come in the store and watch the video on the GoPro display, you’ll see exactly what we’re talking about. The best athletes in the world use GoPro cameras because of the different perspective it offers. Whether you’re putting a park edit together with your bros or just want to add video to the family collection, GoPro is the perfect way to do it.
A couple of choices
You have a couple of choices when it comes to purchasing your new GoPro camera. Each one is awesome, you just need to decide which features you want and how much you want to spend!
Hero3 Black Edition
- 1440p48/1080p60/720p120 fps
- 12 megapixels and a 30 fps (frames per second) burst
- Built-In WiFi
- Wi-Fi Remote Contol
- GoPro App compatible – this might be one of the cooler features. You can download the app for your iPhone/iPad and see what your camera is seeing through the lens of your Apple device up to 200 meters. You can even turn the camera on/off!
- Pro Low-Light performance
Hero3 Silver Edition
- 1080p30/940p48/720p60 fps
- 11 megapixels and a 10 fps burst
- Wi-Fi built-in
- Wi-Fi Remote + App Compatible
- LCD Touch BacPac: attaches to the back of your GoPro camera with preview and playback photos and videos
- Wi-Fi Remote (comes with the Hero3 Black Edition): enables full remote control of up to 50 Wi-Fi enabled GoPros at a time
- Roll Bar Mount: allows you to attach your GoPro camera to the roll bar of your vehicle
- Flat and Curved Adhesive Mounts
- Head Strap
- Handlebar/Seatpost Mount
- Helmet Front Mount